The Heart and Soles Run offers groups, organizations, and companies a great way to be branded with a time-valued community event that benefits deserving organizations. There are many ways to sponsor and partner with the Heart and Soles Run.
Branding benefits can include the following (determined by sponsorship level):
- San Jose Mercury News: Logo in full-page San Jose Mercury News ads
- Community Newspapers: Logo in Community Newspaper Group full-page ad
- Race T-Shirts: Logo on race shirts
- Web Site: Logo prominently displayed on sponsor page
- Social Media: Facebook post to over 5,000+ followers
- Race Day Tent/Signage
- Seat on Executive Steering Committee
We are always looking for In-Kind donations for items such as:
- Race day water for participants
- Food stuffs for race day participants – bananas
- Prize items, electronics, gift cards
For current opportunities in sponsorship, in-kind donations, being a vendor in our race day festival area/packet pick-up expo, or other support-related elements, please contact Chris Weiler at [email protected].
Partnerships in the Community and with Race Events
The Heart and Soles Run also partners with other community events that include run/fitness/health/sporting related events, community fundraisers, and many other similar programs. We can offer a no-dollar cost, cross-promotion of your event in our social media, email and other electronic based marketing channels with groups, businesses, and organizations. We offer the opportunity to trade vendor space at our venues in reciprocation for space at other events.
If you are interested in cross-promoting your event or race, please contact Chris Weiler at [email protected]g.